Weather Clock Pro app for iPhone and iPad
7680 ratings )
Current version: 1.0.8
, last update: 1 year ago
First release : 27 Apr 2011
App size: 37.54 Mb
Weather Clock Pro is not only the perfect combination of a weather tracker with alarm, but also a fully-featured alarm clock with music alarms, built-in flashlight and the ability to add your own customizable photo backgrounds. Enjoy the gorgeous flip clock, shown on an automated background display that simulates your locations live outdoor weather, which also includes the weather forecast for the coming few days.
iPhone 4 Users: This app is also optimized for the high-resolution Retina display.
Check out the screenshots! With iHandy Weather Clock Pro, youll never dread your alarm again…
Key features include:
* Customizable Photo Backgrounds *
- Use your own photo as background. Pick wallpapers from your iPhone/iPod touch photo libraries or by taking a photo instantly using the camera
- Select photos from your own iPhoto library to serve as your clock background. Your family, friends, and best memories… choose whatever you like set the mood for your personalized clock
* Weather Background *
- The apps background automatically changes to reflect real outdoor conditions
- The app also automatically adjusts the background to reflect whether it is day or night
* Live Weather Information and 4 days forecast *
- View live, local weather information and temperature packaged in a slick UI
- Your city is auto-identified using Apple core location technology
- Freedom to select from list of cities worldwide, to visualize the weather in other cities
- Display a four-day weather forecast of your location or selected city
- Automatic fahrenheit/Celsius select based on region (you can also manually adjust this)
* Gorgeous, Retro Flip-Style Clock *
- Gorgeous flip-style clock display. Check out the screenshots!
- Ability to display time in 12 or 24 hour formats
* Multiple Alarms *
- Choose your favorite iPod music or playlist to wake you up
- Prominently displayed Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons (for those early mornings)
- Multiple alarms supported
- 9 built-in alarm sounds: Ascending, Birds, Classic, Cuckoo, Church Bell, Echo, Guitar, Mbira, Puppy
- Ability to toggle Sound on or off
- Sound volume adjustable
- Ability to toggle Snooze on or off
- Snooze time customizable
- Ability to toggle Vibrate on or off
- Sound Fade In: gradually raises the volume for your morning wake-up call
* Built-In Flashlight *
- Shake iPhone to toggle the flashlight, useful for your first waking moments
* Art Background *
- With a set of built-in art wallpaper backgrounds, you are able to personally customize the clocks appearance
* Tips *
- Slide/flick up and down to dim the screens background brightness
- Shake your device to toggle the flashlight feature
Pros and cons of Weather Clock Pro app for iPhone and iPad
Weather Clock Pro app good for
Love every aspect of this. Use it all the time. Keep those updates coming! Great work guys!!!!!
I have many alarm apps, but this one is one of my favorites. Good job.
It is good...gives conditions that I don not get on weather network
I really like it however the weather forecast is consistently inaccurate. I would suggest that you use Environment Canada as your source for weather conditions for Canadian users. Cheers!
Really easy to use. I havent slept through an alarm yet! ; )
I absolutely love this app. It wakes me up every morning. I tried other apps, before this one, and theyre nothing special. Unlike the rest, this one is stunning to look at. And, I can even see the time in the middle of the night, without my glasses, or even have to lean in closer to the clock. Most reviews on other apps have people saying that they dont always go off. This one always does, without fail. I highly recommend using this one. Skip the rest. Dont bother. And pay for the full version. Its worth it.
My wish list: A few more live weather backgrounds, especially reflecting day and night. And a clicking sound when the time changes. The clock is reminiscent of a 1970s alarm clock, but without the clicking sound. Not important, however.
Some bad moments
This app is a waste of money. Although it doesnt actually say it can be ur background. Their clever marketing may make it seem that way. THIS APP CANNOT BE SET AS YOUR PHONES BACKGROUND/WALLPAPER/LOCKSCREEN. Waste of money. F*** you whoever made this
Alarm goes off and you cant hit snooze unless you unlock your phone and put in your code. What use is snooze if you have to be half awake to enter your code to hit snooze?! Dont want to keep phone fully on all night hits for this app- battery waste! Should take hint from other FREE alarm apps and function in sleep mode! Waste of a dollar.
This app gets it weather from where? The other day I woke up to a temperature of -99! Where is it -99? No where, as far as I know!
Doesnt work in the background. Always has to rest itself whenever launched.
Waste of money.
Weather doesnt show up and the upgrade failed. Am I being charged anyway?
I used to use this daily but now I cant turn on any of the alarms. Its pretty much useless right now
Alarm doesnt work. I switch it to on but when it goes back to the main screen its off. Reinstalled 3 times. Now deleted.
alarm clock ihandy,
ihandy alarm clock,
and other. So, download free Weather Clock Pro .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Weather Clock Pro iOS app used & searched for